[Sca-cooks] back to food was PETA

Nambeanntan at aol.com Nambeanntan at aol.com
Thu Jan 15 22:15:32 PST 2004

In a message dated 1/16/2004 12:52:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
patgund at earthlink.net writes:

> After this person "rehabilitates" these stray cats, does she then
> re-release them back into the wild?   If so, someone needs to arrest
> her and charge her with cruelty to animals - because those poor stray
> cats are doomed.   If you're going to rescue stray cats, spay and
> neuter them instead.

She does spay/neuter them and keeps them as house cats or finds homes for
them.  She lectured me all about "proper cat care" when she found I let mine have
free access to the outdoors.
I remember that brand, Nature's Recipe, fine product unless the dog was
allergic to soy.

Annan