[Sca-cooks] Meat eating and PETA

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Jan 16 00:31:33 PST 2004

At 12:23 AM 1/15/2004, you wrote:
>I have just Dumped my computer and rebooted , I'm still not getting reply's
>direct . Must be the List servers .E-Mailed Gunther but he has not heard
>back from Major Domo for the list. Sorry for the double posts.  Chirhart

Not to worry Chirart. It'll pass.

And just to clarify- the doubles I'm getting are all over the list, not
just Chirart. I was assuming that a server somewhere is burping...

'Lainie
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918