[Sca-cooks] Gaelic OT

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Fri Jan 16 06:53:20 PST 2004

--On Thursday, January 15, 2004 10:13 PM -0700 Joan Nicholson
<gryphon at a-glitch.com> wrote:

> If there is any translation needed,  I have a friend that just came back
> to the States after getting her Doctorate in Gaelic in Edinburgh.  As she
> was SCA (and probably will be again), I'm sure she would help.

and i have a friend who does welsh and gaelic.... writes poetry in welsh.

cailte
''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions