[Sca-cooks] OT: It just doesn't seem right...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Jan 16 07:18:21 PST 2004

Awww, poor Master A!
We had temps in the minus 20s and 30s last week (that's farenheit, and
not counting the friggin' wind), so 4 above seems pretty balmy.
A good excuse more making spicy food, or lovely stews.  Mmmmm....where's
my crockpot....
I'm thinking of an andalusian recipe I adapted--carrots, turnips,
meat...mmmmm
--maire, who thinks stew sounds really good for this weekend