[Sca-cooks] Re: Back to PETA,

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Fri Jan 16 07:22:24 PST 2004

--On Friday, January 16, 2004 2:21 AM -0800 "Laura C. Minnick"
<lcm at efn.org> wrote:
>Fish grow extra limbs! Bugs die!

i got my fill of the local pagan list during the bosque fires in
albuquerque when one of 'em started whining that all the news was covering
was the home/people damage.... what about the poor bugs and insects who
lost their homes in the trees that burned.  of course, her home was nowhere
near the fires...

(sigh)  it's not just peta....

my cousin-in-law was fascinated with the article.  do the folks who made
the charitable contributions to peta to save lil pussycats and cows know
their money is going into sleazy commercials that even ron jeremy would
turn down as a non-plot line?

cailte

''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions