[Sca-cooks] raw olives

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Fri Jan 16 08:27:24 PST 2004

--On Friday, January 16, 2004 4:09 PM +0000 Olwen the Odd
<olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Well.  Your newness to the list is showing!  I mail stuff all over the
> world.  Some of it serious stuff, some of it "bombs".
still got some of the 'bomb' left... gonna use it for gilded alphabet
letters for our heralds and scribes dessert table.   8)

cailte

''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions