[Sca-cooks] OT: It just doesn't seem right...

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Jan 16 09:05:30 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Of course, for those that want to be unsympathetic, I can simply
> point out that they're sitting at their computers, reading this, so
> how bad could it be where they are right now?

Well, it's 1 degree out, a good few lower than where Adamantius is (with or
without the
-14 degree wind chill, it's STILL too bloody cold), and I'm sitting at my
computer wrapped up in a comforter, with a cat as supplementary heat.

Any of you folks down in, say, Florida want a roommate for a couple of
months?

"Blue, blue, my flesh is blue, all for the fun of talking to you...."

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.