[Sca-cooks] OT: It just doesn't seem right...

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 16 10:32:59 PST 2004

>Well, it's 1 degree out, a good few lower than where Adamantius is (with or
>without the
>-14 degree wind chill, it's STILL too bloody cold), and I'm sitting at my
>computer wrapped up in a comforter, with a cat as supplementary heat.

Sounds horrible. It's 70-something outside with clear skies.
Actually I hate that it is so warm, January should at least make me want
to wear a coat.

>Any of you folks down in, say, Florida want a roommate for a couple of
>months?

Sorry, I'm already a roommate.

But the nice thing about Phoenix is that I plan on taking a 2-1/2 drive up
to Flagstaff next weekend to go skiing.  :-)0

>Saint Phlip,
>CoDoLDS

Gunthar

(It's okay, you guys can laugh at us next summer when it is over 110 degrees
for 10 consecuctive days.)