[Sca-cooks] OT: It just doesn't seem right...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Jan 16 14:52:40 PST 2004

At 02:45 PM 1/16/2004, you wrote:
>*snort*
>Canada, the hell! (well, partly)....
>We get the coastal stuff after it's blasted through AnTir.  Mix that up
>with the Rocky Mtns, and you get western MT.
>>
>>But it's not so much latitude as prevailing winds. Maire gets all that
>>'cool air from Canada' (and can you tell me where that quote is from?).
>>And where does Madrid's weather come from?

Yeah yeah. It dumps the rain here first though :-/

No one took me up on that quote! I was *sure* Master A would... :-(

'Lainie
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918