[Sca-cooks] Parasites, was Bugs

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 16 18:19:36 PST 2004

At 05:52 PM 1/16/2004, you wrote:
>Black Walnut is also used in most treatments for parasites (including
>Candida).  Tastes nasty, but it's incredibly effective.
>Christianna

Black walnut what?? Nuts? Leaves? Bark? Juice?

'Lainie

Well, I was going to say "extract", but that still wouldn't answer your
question.  So, I went and looked at the label of the Paragone Cleanse by
ReNew Life I have sitting in the refrigertor (I'm not doing that again
unless it is really necessary), and it says Black Walnut (hull and seed).
(Among a long list of other ingredients).
Christianna