[Sca-cooks] Parasites, was Bugs

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Jan 16 18:49:54 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

One thing to keep in mind, folks. Black Walnut, while a wonderful tree in
many respects, is extremely toxic to horses. Please don't decide you're
going to try a "new herbal remedy" on your horses, or allow them to pasture
anywhere near the trees, unless, of course, you want dead horses for some
reason.

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.