[Sca-cooks] Food Movies Revisited

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sat Jan 17 12:30:14 PST 2004

> "He missed the side of the barn!"
>
> So what is the cooking equivalent of that? The totally impossible
> incompetence that you've just seen with your own eyes?  Not really
> stupidity, but...

Once upon a time, I was sharing kitchen space with someone who had
volunteered to do the breakfast. She had just squished all the sausage out
of its casings and was getting ready to fry it. I turned my back on her
for one little second and found her dumping olive oil on the loose sausage
meat 'so it wouldn't burn' when she fried it.

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens
can change the world; indeed it's the only thing that ever has..."
-- Margaret Mead