[Sca-cooks] Organ meat, was OOP Bugs was:International recipe site

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Jan 17 21:16:24 PST 2004

At 08:40 PM 1/17/2004, you wrote:
>Also sprach Laura C. Minnick:
>>Susan's a saint. ;-D)
>
>Yes, she is. And they wonder where the concept of courtly love really
>comes from...

Yes she's a saint, but no, I don't think it's courtly love. That's a 'whole
nutha ball o wax'!

But you don't have to be a Corinthian to know that real love endures all
things...

>Herself says to tell you you have described me to a T, but this is a vile
>canard. I don't like cheez doodles. I prefer Cheetos.

:-D) I was using 'cheez doodles' in the generic sense. In my mind's eye it
was Cheetos (TM) brand snacks that you scatter all over the room when
throwing mere words at the Yankees will not do.

A vile canard? what did that duck ever do to you?

Next time she uses the endearing 'heh azole', go pick up your laundry,
vacuum the front room, bring her some pretty flowers and a big kiss. Then
maybe she'll remember why she married you. :-D)

Mmm... Cheetos... mmm... (looks at hips) maybe not...

'Lainie
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918