[Sca-cooks] Food Movies Revisited

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 18 14:22:21 PST 2004

I noticed the list left off "La Grande Bouffe", in which a group of
depressed middle-aged men eat themselves to death. It's actually got
quite a few comedic moments.
Anahita

I actually had it on my first draft, but accidentally left if off the
titles-only list I posted.  I've just rented it (along with "The God of
Cookery") and it's on the master list now.
I also saw "The Last Supper" sitting on the shelf while cruising the video
store, and think it should be on the list - a bunch of friends invite
a**holes to dinner and then kill them.  And grow beautiful tomatoes.  An
interesting film, not the comedy it was advertised to be though.
Christianna