[Sca-cooks] Blueberry/ Gooseberry Wine Documentation?

Christine Breakstone breakstone_christine at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 18 20:41:39 PST 2004

Good day!
  I am new to the list. I am looking for documentation for gooseberry wine
and blueberry wine. Are these adaptable to period recipes? I believe I found
something on the gooseberry wine, but I have never documented anything for
A&S entry. Also, I have found "bilberry" juice, so it seems to stand to
reason that wine would have been a result of the fermentation of juice.
Thanks for your help!
                                                      ~Christine of Hunter's