[Sca-cooks] Blueberry/ Gooseberry Wine Documentation?

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Mon Jan 19 11:05:05 PST 2004

Christine of Hunter's Home commented:
>  I am new to the list.
Welcome to SCA-cooks!

I am looking for documentation for gooseberry wine
and blueberry wine. Are these adaptable to period recipes? I believe I found
something on the gooseberry wine, but I have never documented anything for
A&S entry. <<<

There might be something in either the beverages-msg or the wine-msg files in the Florilegium, although I doubt it. However, there are some files in the CELEBRATIONS AND EVENTS section that might be useful in learning how to document your work:
5x8-Doc-art       (19K)  2/17/99    "5x8 Documentation Is All It Takes: How to
                                       Write Documentation for A&S Entries" by
                                       Gunnora Hallakarva.
Documentation-art (12K)  8/ 1/01    "Documentation - a Quick and Painless Guide"
                                       by Ld. Daniel Raoul le Vascon.
Narfing-Iron-art  (12K) 10/23/00    "A Brief Beginner's Guide to Documentation"
                                       by Lady Jehanne de Huguenin.

Also, I have found "bilberry" juice, so it seems to stand to
reason that wine would have been a result of the fermentation of juice.
<<<<

Without refrigeration it is almost impossible to keep fruit juices from fermenting.

Stefan
                                                      ~