[Sca-cooks] Vatican Library

Carper, Rachel rachel.carper at hp.com
Mon Jan 19 14:54:24 PST 2004

Which Pope was it who apologized to holding the Jews responsible for the
death of Jesus? That one floored me. I thought *I* could hold a grudge.

Of course not Christian so I don't really pay attention to the Pope or
Vatican unless it's to say "Shame shame". Which makes my opinion
uneducated and probably irrelevant.

Elewyiss