[Sca-cooks] Ok I am looking for an online cookbook

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 20 04:49:51 PST 2004

Some time back, one of the gentles on this list (don't know if he's still here or not), Vincent Cuenca (?? on spelling), translated a "Libra del Coch" (also not sure of spelling).  He very kindly supplied hard copies of his work to those of us who wanted them.  This very disorganized person has managed to lose the copy she had.  If he is still around, or if anyone knows how to get in touch with him, I'd really love to get another copy.  I served the tuna dish from the book at a Relay for Life feast at Pennsic, and got RAVE notices on it...it was so great that my husband, who normally doesn't like fish, has asked me to make it for him.

Kiri