[Sca-cooks] Hi

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius at verizon.net
Tue Jan 20 10:00:01 PST 2004

Also sprach LrdRas at aol.com:
>  Test =)
>rryesqdkdoes
>--
>Test, yep.

First: Hi yerself, Ras! Good to see you back!

Second: I just heard (within the past half hour) a news report on CBS
radio about another Klez-type worm. It seems that it uses the subject
line of "Hi", and the message body contains the word "test".

So, as glad as I am to hear from Ras, can he maybe confirm that this
is The Real Ras (tm) and not merely a ghost from his mailbox?

I'm sorry if I sound cynical, and frankly, what viruses Windows users
want to write for each other's benefit is between consenting computer
users, and I also know that a lot of the mileage viruses get are from
people spreading panicking messages like... well, I guess, like this
one.

Well, folks, you should probably do whatever it is you do when you
suspect you're infected. I'm done crying "Wolf!"

My apologies if I'm guilty of some breach of netiquette here (I may
be speaking from the ignorance of someone who never gets viruses, and
basically never worries about them), and especially I apologize to
Ras, whom I've missed.

Adamantius