[Sca-cooks] French table Service and Web site

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Jan 20 12:01:31 PST 2004

The book in question was published---

Personal Name: La Marche, Olivier de, ca. 1426-1502.
<http://catalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?SC=Author&SEQ=20040120145759&PID=8075&SA=La+Marche,+Olivier+de,+ca.+1426-1502.>

Main Title: Les mémoires de messire Olivier de La Marche,
Published/Created: Paris, 1819-20.
Related Titles: Estat de la maison du duc Charles de Bourgongne.
<http://catalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?SC=Subject&SEQ=20040120145759&PID=8075&SA=Burgundy,+House+of.>
Burgundy (Burgundy)--History.
<http://catalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?SC=Subject&SEQ=20040120145759&PID=8075&SA=Burgundy+%28Burgundy%29+History.>
Europe--History--476-1492.