[Sca-cooks] lent, wine, indulgences, de Nola

Kirrily Robert skud at infotrope.net
Tue Jan 20 14:06:01 PST 2004

Angharad wrote:
> Please tell me about this magazine!  Where can I get it?  Probably
> subscription?

Take a look at http://www.medievalhistorymagazine.com/

I've only just started writing my column, and the first edition to
include my stuff will be the February edition, so if you subscribe now
you'll probably get to read my article with the chicken in orange sauce.

Each month I'm going to be writing about 2 pages on a culinary theme,
with 1-2 recipes and photos of the dishes.

Yours,

Katherine

--
Goodwife Katherine Rowberd (mka Kirrily "Skud" Robert)
katherine at elizabethangeek.com  http://elizabethangeek.com/