[Sca-cooks] Illusion feast was Portuguese Cookbook

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jan 21 23:17:11 PST 2004

Grace asked:
> I second the pictures!  And what are you using for the aphrodisiacs?
> This subject came up in our last guild meeting.
Well, I don't know what Olwen uses for an aphrodisiac, or whether she
even needs one :-), but here is some info on what the medieval writers
thought would be good aphrodisiacs:
aphrodisiacs-msg  (15K)  7/31/01    Medieval aphrodisiacs.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PERSONAL/aphrodisiacs-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas