[Sca-cooks] oooh, cattails=)

M. Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 22 05:13:00 PST 2004

and i have a package in the freezer waiting for the next time i make soup=)

phlip angharad and i spent about an hour in a spiffy chinese grocery,
about 3 or 4 times as large as teh one near us, phlip scrumming for
kimchee makings and a particular soy sayce, and me for dinner ideas.

only downside was the red bean paste mooncake i *was* going to split
with rob [*burp*] got eaten entirely by me...

and i bought the wrong instant miso soup, i got the one with konbu
instead of spinach=( but we will be going back sometime soon, inshallah,
and i can get the right stuff=)

--
Aruvqan, nicknamed Margali