[Sca-cooks] teaching at pennsic

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Jan 22 12:45:45 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> In fact, you are required to provide a reason why you can't teach the
> class in the A&S areas rather than in your camp, in order to teach in
> camp.

Unless you choose to teach unofficially, at which point you teach as much as
you want to, when and where you want to. Looks like I'm not going to be
officially teaching a thing this Pennsic- guess I'll hafta post the
appropriate people and tell them to count me out of the smithing area we
were trying to set up. The ARs have conquered all.

Wish you were still doing it, Alys- you aren't that sort of control freaque.

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.