[Sca-cooks] teaching at pennsic

M. Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 22 14:35:41 PST 2004

hm, i am *not* going to move my pantry, firepit, utensils and other
implements of destruction up to the A&S area?

i was planning on having cooked examples of each grain in addition to
the raw samples...i am NOT schlepping 25 different containers of hot
grains up that silly hill. if i teach the redact class from recipe page
to finished dish, i am NOT schlepping the fire pit and all utensils,
foodstuffs and dogandpony up that hill to the a&s area...i will simply
*not* teach. if that sounds harsh, it is. this is MY vacation, and i am
going to enjoy myself. i am not going to put myself out schlepping a
cubic yard of stuff or more to a tent and back. i think that will be the
consensus of anybody who does a really involved hands on class in anything.

--
Aruvqan, nicknamed Margali