[Sca-cooks] SCA-Cooks pot luck at Pennsic

Alex Clark alexbclark at pennswoods.net
Sat Jan 24 14:36:39 PST 2004

At 07:53 AM 1/24/2004 -0500, Brangwayna wrote:
>  I quote from the email sent to me by Chai'usun, who is in charge of class
>scheduling:
>"evening roundtables or discussions still fall under the heading of
>"classes," and that meetings, royal courts, or similar public gatherings
>will also be
>allowed.  What we will not do any more is allow private individuals or
>households to use A&S tents for parties, no matter how sedate."

Did she give any more exact explanation? This statement seems to be
intended to mean either that individuals/households may not host parties
there, or that they may not have parties to which only their
friends/household members are invited. The latter seems to make more sense,
but I'd rather not assume.

Henry of Maldon/Alex Clark