[Sca-cooks] Romanian Cookbook

Naomi Macailpein palmoret2002 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 25 05:58:20 PST 2004

I would love one thank you so much for sharing all your hard work

    Naomi

pleves1 <pleves1 at po-box.mcgill.ca> wrote:
Translation is over, at last (with much help from Elena, who lurks on this
list) and I'll gladly e-mail a copy to everyone who'd like one. It's a 56
pages documents in Word format (don't have the exact size with me as I'm
writing from work, but it's not too big).

I'm recreating a few of the recipes on March 13thfor our annual Moldavian
Tavern event here in Dragon Dormant (Montreal, PQ). I'll let you know how they
turn out.

YIS

Petru cel paros Voda