[Sca-cooks] Alls Quite and Tet

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 26 13:33:18 PST 2004

Just got back on-line after 5 days, my lord blew up my computer and it is
just now fixed.  Talk about your hard habit to break!  I had just sent out a
bizillion emails and then went incommunicado!  ACK!
On a food note, I did have some very nice Thai food at a Thai/Vietnamese
restaurant for Tet (Lunar New Year- Year of the Monkey).  They gave out gift
bags as well - their menu and history, a nice pair of carved wooden
chopsticks on the outside tied with rafia, and on the inside, a baggie of
sticky rice, a can of coconut milk, and a recipe for coconut sticky rice.
It was very simple, but I thought it was such a nice idea, everything you
need to make yourself dessert!  A good idea for gift ideas in the future...
Christianna