ABOUT the POTLUCK- was Re: [Sca-cooks] SCA-Cooks pot luck at Pennsic

david friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Mon Jan 26 11:07:14 PST 2004

>If Cariadoc is willing, possibly leaving a message at the enchanted Ground
>might work. Same, if Devra is willing. I can always get messages left on the
>message board at Chirurgeon's Point- I usually work the Noon to 4 PM shift
>there, and last Pennsic saw Cariadoc, passing on his way to teach, every
>day.

I'm willing, but we're a small enough encampment that there is often
nobody there. We could put a small box somewhere obvious for
messages, if you thought that would help.

>IF YOU WANT TO COME TO THE POTLUCK, LET US KNOW!!!! No matter WHAT your
>difficulty (other than you're simply not at Pennsic ;-) we _WILL_ arrange to
>get you there, make sure your contribution is warm or cold at need, and get
>you back to your camp.

Unless there is a conflict with something else we are doing, I expect
Elizabeth and I and the kids will be coming.
--
David/Cariadoc
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/