[Sca-cooks] Shepherd's Pie

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Tue Jan 27 03:56:54 PST 2004

 I always use "leftovers"...even the mashed potatoes!  It's what you make for
Sunday supper when you've had the roast beast (beef, pork, etc)  and mashed
potatoes for dinner.   In reality, I don't really do the "Sunday dinner" thing
all that much..so I use whatever veggies are stashed in the frig from previous
meals.  I always save the gravy, too.  I have never even heard of tomato
sauce in this dish.   I just started sprinkling cheese over the top when I saw a
friend do it.

Etain