[Sca-cooks] Shepherd's Pie

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Tue Jan 27 10:50:11 PST 2004

But I don't think I've ever made anything called Shepherd's Pie.

Margaret, being the odd one out
<<<<

I doubt it. The rest of us may just be looking at this thread in awed disgust. The versions with just the onions sound like they might be okay, but the ones with all the mixed vegetables.... I think there may have been more horrible sounding dishes described here but i'd have think about it.

Maybe its a texture thing with me. Or all the vegetables mixed in with the mashed potatoes where they don't belong. :-)

Oh well, you all enjoy you're Shepherds/cottage pie and I'll go fix a tuna casserole or some chili pie.

Stefan