[Sca-cooks] Shepherd's Pie

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Tue Jan 27 15:52:14 PST 2004

Ah Ranvaig, you are a woman (?)  or man (?) after me own heart!   That is by
far the best way to eat peas in the whole world!!!!  Kindred spirits are
harder than the Princess's own Pea!!!
Angharad

Y'all look in subject line for "decadent alternative to butter in smashed
potatos"

Angharad ferch Iorwerth; MKA Vicki Shaw
Barony Beyond the Mountain
East Kingdom