[Sca-cooks] "Tuna Cassarole"

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Jan 27 18:21:49 PST 2004

I have made this only once in recent memory (mostly to show
the 13 year old what people ate before there was pizza morning, noon and
night) . I was informed by the two males in the household that
it was a waste of good macaroni and that eating macaroni with
butter was one thing but eating tuna casserole was not their thing.
I believe the malamute enjoyed it though. I don't think casseroles
are their thing at all. They were of the same opinion
when I showed them the ad concerning the green bean casserole.
They tend to want fresh food prepared for each meal and no being
served left-overs.

Johnnae