[Sca-cooks] The Atkins Schmaltz Diet

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Tue Jan 27 21:20:50 PST 2004

Yep just saw chicken feet at the Asian market with Margali and Phlip;  they
even had blobs of hardened pig's blood.  That just did not do it for me, and
not because I am jewish - did not grow up in kosher home at all - but it
looked very unappetizing to me.   Show me a finished black pudding and I
wont squawk, but coagulated blood.....