[Sca-cooks] Shepherd's Pie

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Jan 28 06:13:41 PST 2004

I recommend feeding them to the dog (well, it *was* what I did when I
was a kid...I just generally avoid peas now, unless they're stir-fried
pea pods, which I actually like.  a little)
--maire, whose mother once told her that when _she_ was little, she hid
her "liver and onions" in the potted plants on the dining table....