[Sca-cooks] taking a break, was Eggplant

karobert at unm.edu karobert at unm.edu
Fri Jan 30 20:51:29 PST 2004

Quoting vhsjvs at gis.net:

> ok, thank you...Stargate is on...got to run!

hehehe... and i am just taking a break from doing my food for our
box-lunch auction atWar Practice for the kingdom travel fund.  i am
usually good for pulling $20.   it's a hoot... the auctioneer is truly
over-the-top, and everyone has a grand time.  this year i am offering...
and it doesn't have to be period....

chipotle butter roasted chicken (whole, cut up)
sour cream potato salad
deviled eggs
bread and butter pickles
grape tomatoes
guinness

and

a whole home-made lemon meringue pie (which is toasting in the oven for
the next 20 min. which is why i am taking a break!)

i hope to break my record!  8)  i keep thinking i should have something
a bit tart there, but mebbe the guiness will take care of that....

was gonna do homemade coleslaw, but it just didn't jazz.  boy, am i'm tired!

cailte
have pans, will cook, for any reason... 8)