[Sca-cooks] SOS to Phlip

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sat Jan 31 09:30:46 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Phlip, I need that salsa recipe again.  I have been pet sitting in Enfield
> and using my friend's computer and it is cumbersome to access email using
> the Astromail and I deleted your recipe by mistake.  I pretty much
remember
> everything, I think and I remember to blend half or one third of it and
mix
> it back in with the coarser ingredients, just not sure I remember all.
> Thankoo yoo!

For future reference, you can always go into the archives
(http://www.ansteorra.org/mailman/listinfo/sca-cooks)
and recover lost postings from there- the url is on the bottom of every post
from SCA-Cook's List.

Meantime, I'll fwd you my poting again, at your home addy, to protect the
rest of the List from a repeat of my peppermania ;-)

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.