[Sca-cooks] An Invitation, Etc.

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jul 1 04:49:36 PDT 2004

Greetings to all!  Today is the official first day of my retirement.  It
also, by serendipitous coincidence, my 65th birthday.  (I'm on Medicare!
Social security!)  And, this Pennsic marks the 10th anniversary of my
elevation to Pelican.  Therefore, to celebrate the combination of all these
"momentous" events, I am holding a vigil-celebration ("vigilation") at
Pennsic, on the middle Saturday (the 14th) in AS tents 13 and 14 from
6:30-8:30 p.m.  There will be snack-y things and non-alcoholic beverages.
You are all invited to come and chat, sign the guest book, and celebrate
with me as I contemplate additional years of service to the Society and the
Middle Kingdom.

Alys Katharine