[Sca-cooks] OT: out of town and Maryland

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Jul 1 07:30:50 PDT 2004

i will be out of town for the 4th, and flying back JUST in time to get to
Sacred Space convention in MD
(see my webpage, "events" for details if you are interested)

i plan to take Tarot, Jewelry, and my silk embroidery floss to the
convention.... if there is anything specific you need me to bring, you MUST
reach my business partner heather at the store 215 886 5996 or me by cell
phone 267 255 2771 since i will not be able to log on for email before i
need to pack.

bright blessings, think safe trip and profitable sales thoughts for me!
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...