[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-coks] jellied milk

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jul 6 21:37:23 PDT 2004

Mistress Cynara mentioned:
> My apprentice Naomi served this a number of years ago at a small feast
> here
> in Caer Mear, I believe between courses as part of a platter of dried
> fruit
> and nuts. The people who tried it seemed to like it, but IIRC some
> folks
> were scared off by it's dead-white appearance.
So, how  was this served? I assume you are saying it was served
seperately from the dried fruit and the nuts, they weren't mixed
together. There doesn't seem to be anything to put a slice on and eat
it. Or was it more scoopable than sliceable? Maybe it is expected to be
eaten like a pudding? Hmmm. Or I guess you could serve it in a bowl and
top it with the dried fruits and nuts?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas