[Sca-cooks] Etain and her lord at Pennsic

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jul 6 23:22:00 PDT 2004

Etain commented:
> My Lord is coming to Pennsic with me first time...not counting the
> three days last year), so it will be .....interesting.  (Stefan!...he
> finally got an insulin pump!)
I would be interested in talking to him about it and how he handles
things, especially SCA specific things, with it.

He might be interested in some of the Florilegium files in the PENNSIC
section of the Florilegium. Especially this new file, some of which is
from this list:
New-2-Pennsic-msg (44K)  6/23/04    Information for those new to
Pennsic.
(Okay, it's not online yet, but I should have it there in the next few
days. There are others, such as:
Pennsic-101-art    (8K)  8/17/03    An article for those new to Pennsic
                                        by Culaan.
> Will be camping with ACG this year..my "new" shire.
And this group will be camping where?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas