[Sca-cooks] Demo at Pennsic (shameless plug)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 9 08:30:07 PDT 2004

Hi all.
I have been asked by Devra of Poison Pen Press to put on a demo working with
marzipan and, if the weather doesn't get cranky, sugarplate and
'marzi-plate'.  After getting the A-OK from my Laurel, Master Chirhart, I
have agreed.

The demo will be on Tuesday Aug 17th at her shoppe.  We have not yet
finalized the time but an ad will be placed in the Pennsic paper and most
probably a sign of some sort will be posted at her shoppe.  Hope to see you
there!

Cariad a heddwch (love and peace)

THLady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds