[Sca-cooks] New mixing toy!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 31 14:57:38 PDT 2004

Hi all!  It's growing quiet out here.  Many of you must be in the throws of
packing and mending and sorting to go off to war.  I too am in that
situation.  Then my mixer died before I could get the marzipan mixed for my
class and demo.  So I went shopping.  Got an idea in my head that I wanted
to find a Kitchenaid at a second hand store (yup, firm believer in dreaming
big).  Well, I spent several miles going from store to store with no luck
(anyone suprized?).  Well, I had planned to go out to Chirharts to mix it up
so not much of a problem.  Today I stopped in the second hand store
downstairs from my studio and ended up in a chat with the proprietor.
Mentioned to him I was looking for a mixer and we ended up in his private
stash room and I came out with a brand new, in the box 6 quart Epicurian 475
watt Kitchenaid.  For $100.00!!  YIPPIE!!~

Gotta go play now.......see you at Pennsic!

Cariad a heddwch (love and peace)

THLady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar