[Sca-cooks] Another movie for the Food List

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 1 12:50:36 PDT 2004

Not to mention to infinite variety of frog recipes :-)

Petru

Oh ho ho, Grenouilles!  My friend does not know any French, so I had to
explain why I was laughing when the Triplettes are fighting off bad guys
toward the end and one of them calls the baddies 'ma petite grenouille!'.
Christianna
who couldn't have a conversation in French, but could order a really nice
meal! (Well ok, maybe a conversation about food, as long as they weren't
really concerned about verbs and articles and tenses and such...)