[Sca-cooks] Re: Going to Pennsic & commercial plug

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 1 13:09:34 PDT 2004

Ya know, I knew this was going to happen.  As Pennsic gets closer and
closer, you guys start talking about all of the stuff going on...and I
won't be going...dang it all!  Oh well, as I told Alys Katharine...I'm
just glad we hadn't planned to go because now I doubt I could go...with
the new job and all.  So I'll be counting on you guys to fill us in on
what happens!

Kiri

kingstaste at mindspring.com wrote:

>West Gate it is!
>Christianna
>BZ 1 again, same Bazaar, different year...
>

>>        I will (Ghu willing) be selling at Pennsic this year.  They have
>>moved us YET again, and we will now appear in booth 63, sort of diagonally
>>across
>>

>>from Bazaar One.
>

>>     Devra the Avaricious
>>

>Which one is Bazaar One?  Is that by the west gate?  Or is that all the way
>at the other end of the merchant area (from the barn)?
>Olwen

Learning is a lifetime journey...growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
					-- C.E. Lawrence