[Sca-cooks] Re: Going to Pennsic & commercial plug

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jul 1 22:06:47 PDT 2004

  Devra the Avaricious mentioned:
>         I will (Ghu willing) be selling at Pennsic this year.  They
> have
> moved us YET again, and we will now appear in booth 63, sort of
> diagonally across from Bazaar One.
Oh? Just you? Or are most of the book merchants still grouped together?
The book merchants are always one of my first merchant stops. and
several times throughout Pennsic.

I know I can probably  wait and look it up on the map, but where is
Bazaar One located?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas