[Sca-cooks] An Invitation, Etc.

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 08:53:47 PDT 2004

>--On Friday, July 02, 2004 12:02 AM -0700 Huette von Ahrens
><ahrenshav at yahoo.com> wrote:
>It is possible and
>>has been so many times that it is now called
>>"A Drive-by Peeraging".
>
>drive bys are fun in their own right, but (ceremony/ritual geek that i am)
>taking time and savoring the planning is cool too!    of course, not TOO
>
>cailte

I avoid Court(s) at all cost.  As much noise as I make on the list writing,
I hate being stood up in front of folks for any reason.  In person I am
actually quite shy and quiet.  Even when I was awarded my Pearl, they had to
spring a tiny Court up pretty much around me.  Otherwise I wouldn't have
attended.  Drive-bys do work well for some.
Olwen