[Sca-cooks] tasting boards

D Wolff scadian at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 04:43:35 PDT 2004

How are these set up? Similar to the food sampling tables that
>show up in the modern grocery stores on Saturdays?

Yes, but prettier.....

Or are these more
>formal, such as small classes?

Could be. Thanks for the idea.

How many different food items are
>presented/sampled?

Whatever is brought in by the various cooks

All at one spot? Same spot

>>We've had some excellent other recipes make their appearencs too.
>Such as?

I made Platina's Cherry relish and Grape relish last time. I have made
gingerbread, syseros,and some other things for previous tables

>Some interesting ideas.
>
>Hmmm. I wonder if different comfits could be used to introduce folks to
>different medieval spices?

Some one (Brunnisende??) does these for the table. They go over very well

Andrea MacIntyre
(my new sca-cooks address)