[Sca-cooks] Re: Scotch tasting

jah at twcny.rr.com jah at twcny.rr.com
Wed Jul 7 06:58:13 PDT 2004

Scotch is a wonderful medicimal elixor.
When I went to pennsic I would have a 1/2
shot at night to keep me from having an asthma
attack the next morning. :)

Jules/Catalina

Message: 10
 Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 01:51:40 -0500
 From: Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com>
 Subject: [Sca-cooks] Scotch tasting
 To: SCA-Cooks maillist SCA-Cooks <SCA-Cooks at ansteorra.org>

 > Maybe (she said dubiously).  But why take the chance? <weg>
 > --maire, who has designated scotch drinkers for peers' circles....
 >
 > a5foil wrote:
 > > But not all scotches are peaty!

 See. You *just* have to come to Pennsic. Several years ago we had a
 Scotch tasting session.

 I do find most of those sorts of drinks to be a bit strong tasting for
 me. I prefer the sweeter, fruitier ones.

 Stefan
 --------