[Sca-cooks] Scotch tasting

pandoraf at verizon.net pandoraf at verizon.net
Wed Jul 7 08:34:00 PDT 2004

OK, I'll de-lurk to weigh in on this tasty subject...

for the non-peaty, my favorites are:
Glenmorangie double wood (aged in 2 different casks, can't remember what off the top of my head) or Glenmorangie aged in port or sherry casks -- these run in the $50/bottle range, so this would be a *nice* gift.

MacAllan 18-year, or their others with specific ages given are also excellent

and Lagavulin and Laphraoig are favorites among my friends who do like peaty Scotch.

is mise le meas,
Crinoc Triall
Barony of Aquaterra
mka Pandora Fitzpatrick
www.slighe.com

> From: "D Wolff" <scadian at hotmail.com>
> Date: 2004/07/07 Wed AM 04:45:55 PDT
> To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
> Subject: RE: [Sca-cooks] Scotch tasting
>
> Okay, from all you tasters....
>
> What is a good Scotch that I can gift with. I would be givung this to
> afficianados.
>

> Andrea

Crinoc Triall
Barony of Aquaterra

mka
Pandora Fitzpatrick
Everett, WA
www.slighe.com

Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt; sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth. ~Mark Twain